Kissy's Fashion Kloset

Kissy's Fashion Kloset

Friday, April 25, 2014

ForbiddenBerry- Kallie High Wedges



Skin- .::WoW::. Skins: Soraya in Tan
Shape- My Own: Not For Sale
Makeup- Pink Acid: Metallic Eyeliner and Eyelashes
Eyes- Al Vulo: Goldbunny
Teeth- [M] Prim Teeth v2:Regular --Marketplace Only--
Cheek Gauges- :: TS::: Lower Cheek Gauges --Marketplace Only--
Hair- Truth: Lagertha in Light Blondes --NEW--
Hands- Slink: Womans Casual
Watch- *Reign: Boho Watch in Teal --Gatcha Item--
Feet- Slink: Womans Mid High Feet
Shoes- ForbiddenBerry: Kallie High Wedges --NEW--

Hope everyone has a great weekend! I jumped on and did a quick blog post! I will try to hit up a wifi spot to get posts done until the new apartment is set up with my own internet. Miss yall, and I cant wait to be back in full swing! Much 


No comments:

Post a Comment