Kissy's Fashion Kloset

Kissy's Fashion Kloset

Monday, March 9, 2015

Coming Back!

Hey yall! I wanted to apolgize for not being around within the recent months. I went through some terrible things in RL, and I couldn't find that love for blogging while I was going through some dark times in my life. But, now I am BACK! Yes, you heard that right. Even though I am playing a different avie inworld, I will still be using this blog, I will just be changing it around a little bit, as well as looking for new sponsors.

If you know anyone that needs a blogger, please let me know. The avie I am using now, was my very first avie I started using Second Life with. Kissy Krokus. I can't wait to be back, and blogging again. Thank you all for being patient durning this time, and I cannot wait to see what all I can bring you!

-Hugs & Kisses
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment